All the Wrong Moves is the twenty-sixth episode of Season Two of Impractical Jokers and the forty-third episode overall. It aired on November 14, 2013 and it had a total of 1.48 million U.S. viewers. The Inside Jokes version of this episode aired on June 15, 2017.
The guys blindly follow each other's humiliating directions at a water park, compete head-to-head to sell their ridiculous book ideas, and try to convince unknowing strangers to save their seats in Times Square. Then, the loser breaks more than just a leg while dancing at a baseball game.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told while not being able to see.
- Loser: Q lost because he refused to take two steps forward, which would have caused him to fall into the pool. Sal also lost from leaving because he was worried that something bad would happen.
The blacked-out sunglasses return at a water park and the guys must do and say what the other guys tell them.
- Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Q
- Goal: Get the most votes for your book.
- Loser: Q
- Goal: Get a stranger to repeat your reason for leaving.
- Loser: Murr
The guys must get some people in Time Square to save their seats for ridiculous reasons. Then another Joker goes to the person to ask if the seats taken. If the person does not repeat the reason the other Joker gave them, then they lose.
- Loser: Q
- Punishment: Q has to go to a baseball stadium and breakdance with a fake dance group called Q's crew. Q can't dance, let alone breakdance, so he trips in some of the dances, looking like a fool.
- This is the second episode out of three episodes that Q has a punishment in a baseball stadium.