The guys work to do what they're told while selling auto parts, and team up to try to reel in unsuspecting shoppers' luggage using a fish hook at the mall.
- Goal: Do and say what you're told.
- Loser: Sal, refused to tell someone they "smelled like bitch in here" after he sniffed them.
They must do and say what they are told while working in an auto parts shop. Near the end of the challenge, the guys leave while Murr is doing his tasks in the shop while he wonders what's going on.
- Goal: Hook a stranger's belongings.
- Loser: Sal got too scared and chickened out; Joe took the fishing rod from Sal and accomplished the challenge, giving Sal a Loss.
The guys are in a mall. They must work in teams where one person must hold a fishing rod on the upper floor and grab a shopper's unattended bag with the giant fishing hook. The other player has to distract the shopper, usually by asking the stranger to take a photo of them.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: Sal had to stick his hand into a bowl of opaque slime and pick out a random object that will be used for his punishment. He pulled out a firetruck and then went to the bathroom to wash the slime off his hands. However, the firetruck was barely relevant because after he went into the bathroom, the door was locked on him, and now he's trapped in the bathroom of horrors! A TV screen inside the bathroom showed a live screening of the other 3 guys telling Sal what he had to do to get out of the bathroom, which involved searching through the toilet while toilet water was splashing on him. Then he had to look through the medicine cabinet and find a red button which he pressed. Pressing the button alerted a man in a fireman hat to get him out. That is when his father came in and said he was disappointed.