Get Out of Dodge is the eleventh episode of Season Two of Impractical Jokers and the twenty-eighth episode overall. It aired on January 17, 2013 and it had a total of 1.69 million U.S. viewers. The Inside Jokes version of the episode aired on January 6, 2020.
The guys try to work as optometrists, provide incorrect financial advice, and attempt to secure numerous votes by campaigning on ridiculous political platforms. Later, the big loser takes it hard on the paint in a damaging dodgeball game.
The guys go head-to-head giving eye exams to people. The goal is to get a better rating on a scale of 1-10 while doing and saying what the other guys tell them.
- Goal: Do and Say What You're Told.
- Loser: Murr lost with a rating of 1 out of 10.
The guys team up to give presentations about finance that have little or nothing to do with the subject. It's Sal & Murr vs. Q & Joe.
- Goal: Get the most people to say they learned from your presentation.
- Loser: Murr and Sal lost with 2 votes because their presentation had almost nothing to do with finances (at one point, a slide is made specifically for Murr about how Sal knows Murr slept with his girlfriend).
- Goal: Get signatures for campaign.
- Loser: Joe
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr is tonight's big loser and all he has to do is play a game of professional league dodgeball and get just one player on the opposing team out to win, but it's not going to be easy: everyone knows dodgeball requires hand-eye coordination, and Murr is going to have that taken away, with him playing with just one eye (his left eye has been patched) and one hand (his right hand has been covered by an oven mitt and duct taped so he can't take it off). Murr hopes it will be easy-peasy, knowing he's relying on his teammates to shield him when the balls come in, but he's about to be proven dead wrong. When it's game time, Sal gives the command "Switch"; as it turns out, the members of Murr's team were members of the opposing team, moving to the opposing side of the court and taking off their blue shirts to reveal red shirts underneath; considering that each team consisted of four players, it's now seven against one! It's game on and Murr is being pummeled by ball after ball. Still, the object of the game is to get one player on the opposing team out to win. It's not easy for Murr, especially when the other jokers supply more balls to the other team. Murray gets pummeled like crazy until he finally falls. Murr didn't hit anyone, and it seems he'll need medical attention after this.
- During the dodgeball game, Murr almost ended up with a broken nose.