Joe, Murr, Sal and Q skirt the law while posing as receptionists, then go fishing at an unlikely locale. And the heat is on tonight's big losers as they try to give one unlucky customer the deal of a lifetime.
- Goal: Do and Say What You're Told.
- Loser: Joe lost because he laughed too hard at the phone number, given to him by Sal, that he left the room without saying the number.
- Goal: Team-Based Double-Down Challenge - Hook a stranger's belongings.
- Loser: Sal and Q lost since Q was shopping for cargo pants when he should be fishing, when he was finally ready Sal relaxed on a message chair.
Loser: Sal and Q
Punishment: Sal and Q have to play telemarketers trying to sell a unique turquoise ring. Dressed up in formal attire, they have to perform the punishment under intensely hot conditions and have to use two water dispensers usually meant for hamsters and gerbils to stay hydrated. Also, they have to use rotary phones, not only so they cannot send a photo of the product, but also to add to the consumption of time of how long they'll be stuck in the room. After the ring is sold, the punishment will be over and they can leave the room. Both men spent 4 hours and 26 minutes in the steaming hot room trying to sell the ring, and among the numbers they call end up being fax machines, but eventually they succeed in selling it to the owner of a pizzeria Q frequented as a child.
- This episode marks the third Sal and Q double punishment. The first being Joker vs. Joker and the second being Deal With the Devils
- This is the first episode where two (or more) losing jokers are punished after losing a Double-Down Challenge.