Q, Murr, Joe and Sal pitch toys that should be kept away from tots, face off at a market (resulting in some pinched nerves), and see spots at the mall. Plus, the big loser sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.
- Goal: Get the most hands raised for your toy.
- Loser: Q, since Joe obtained all the votes for his product. Sal and Murr's turn ended in a deadlock with both winning.
Pin for the Win]
- Goal: Attach clothes pins on shoppers without getting caught.
- Loser: Murr (defeated by Sal) and Q (defeated by Joe)
- Goal: Joker vs. Joker: Joe vs. Sal. Touch the dot.
- Loser: Joe
Punishment: Sal isn't the only joker who has most of the gross punishments, specifically those involving feces. As if being tossed in a pile of horse manure during his wild west punishment wasn't enough, Q's punishment is to follow a kid around and sniff around for a dirty diaper. Many unsuccessful searches attracts the attention of security, but before being taken off the premises, Q successfully finds the child with the soiled diaper.