The guys reveal strange devices to focus groups, attempt to use people as pillows in a park, and try to persuade grocery shoppers not to purchase their wanted items. Then, the loser gets steam blown at him while playing steamy sounds at a coffee shop.
- Goal: Get the most people to say they would buy your product.
- Loser: Sal and Murr got no votes and lost by default.
The jokers need to present inventions and attempt to get votes
Snooze or Lose
- Goal: Sleep on a stranger for as long as possible.
- Loser: Joe lost with only 12 seconds.
The guys have to sleep on strangers' shoulders for as long as possible. Shortest time loses.
- Goal: Convince a stranger not to buy a product.
- Loser: Sal couldn't convince a lady not to buy a noodle brand is because of hot ham water. He gave up and told her to "just get it" anyway.
The guys are in a grocery store must convince others not to buy something. If they aren't convinced, the joker loses.
- Loser: Sal
- Punishment: As punishment, the loser Sal had to go in a coffee shop and get a laptop while the other guys added inappropriate sound effects like he was watching a pornography film, even though he really wasn't. An employee turned off the speakers saying Sal can't do that in public. Then Q forced him to turn it back on after the employee left.
- On an episode of Impractical Jokers: Dinner Party, it was revealed that the inspiration for Sal's punishment came from an incident at an airport. Joe hijacked Sal's laptop and pulled up a pornographic website, then put the volume on full blast and left the laptop in a restroom stall, leaving Sal flustered and racing to turn off the sound. Additionally, during the actual punishment, the guys apparently got Sal to laugh by inserting John Mayer's "Your Body's a Wonderland" in between the sex sounds.