The guys work in pairs giving presentations about living life to its fullest while one of them hypes the other up as a member of the audience and pose as janitors giving responses to questions and statements over walkie-talkies.
- Goal: Get the most hands raised.
- Loser: Joe and Murr
- Goal: Reply to the question with the line you're given.
- Loser: Q lost after he refused to say, "Those are the rules" when asked why his son can't date an Asian girl. Murr lost after he refused to say "Good" when told that his friend's dad has 6 months to live.
- Loser: Murr
- Punishment: Murr has to yank and put out cigarettes from the hands of smokers. The punishment doesn't end until Murr steals a whole pack of cigarettes from a smoker. The smoker promises to give Murr the pack but on the condition that Murr gives him his very expensive coat, much to Murr's dismay.
- Murr chased down the smoker and got his jacket back after agreeing to trade it for his pack of cigarettes, but not for free; he had to pay him $40 to reclaim it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.